Testhornet® – Made in Sweden
Testhornet is an anatomical, robust and well-designed shoehorn with a patented design that is suitable for testing the majority of market’s smoke-alarm test buttons. Testhornet is internationally trademarked in Europe, the United States and Australia.
- It is made of high quality recyclable ABS-plastic.
- It is 78 cm long and weighs 120 grams.
- Testhornet comes with a simple and brief instruction on the back.
- The default colors are white, black and red.
- Testhornet can be manufactured in any desired colour code when ordering a minimum of 3000 units.
Contact us for more information and delivery.